The industry, in which all our businesses operate, poses significant health and safety challenges but we must not accept that people will inevitably be injured whilst working for us or with us. Our ultimate goal is to have zero injuries through the effective management of safety in all our operations.
We are committed to doing everything possible to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all our employees, sub-contractors, clients and members of the general public.
In addition to this we also carry out regular training on various aspects of building work such as manual handling, abrasive wheels, asbestos awareness, fire safety, first aid etc.
To achieve and enhance this commitment to our policy, and foster a culture of continuous improvement of our safety health and environment duties, the following shall be followed:
• Comply with applicable legal and other business requirements. In those areas specific to the Civil Engineering Construction Industry, seek to apply more stringent standards and procedures where appropriate.
• Emphasize the awareness and training of all persons working for, or on behalf of United Elevator Engineering Ltd. The Health and Safety of its employees, subcontractors and other persons, who may be affected by the company’s activities, are of foremost consideration.
• Take appropriate precautions to prevent all incidents, which may harm people, damage property and pollute the environment.
• Taking care of health of employees, ensuring safety at work places and protecting the environment is everyone’s responsibility. The United Elevator Engineering Ltd personnel will work as catalysts to ensure that all sites’ personnel fulfill their respective responsibilities.
• Protect the Environment by maintaining low levels of generated waste through various activities, and minimize the consumption of resources.
• Ensure the safe operation of all industrial equipment machinery and plant.
• Improvement and establish the necessary measures to implement such improvements.
• Ensure that any party performing business with United Elevator Engineering Ltd is complying with all of the above.