United Elevator Engineering Ltd is committed to minimizing, where reasonably practicable, our impact on the natural environment and social surroundings for the benefit of current and future generations by continually improving our environmental performance
In order to achieve this commitment, United Elevator Engineering Ltd will:
• Set environmental objectives and targets applicable to the aspects and impacts of its projects and facilities, Communicate, consult and engage with our workers, clients, subcontractors and stakeholders and the community on environmental matters
• Identify our environmental aspects and where practical eliminate or minimize environmental impacts from our activities, respect and protect our community, cultural and heritage sites and the natural surroundings; preserve biodiversity and prevent pollution from United Elevator Engineering Ltd activities,
• Using technology we minimize the use of paper and encourage our clients and sub-contractors to adopt paper-less principals,
• Practice responsible waste disposal and management including the promotion of efficient use, reuse and recycling of resources and the minimization of waste,
• Implement, review, maintain and continuously improve our management system and practices to meet our business needs, client and other obligations, and
• Comply with legal, client and other obligations to which we subscribe, Relating to our environmental aspects and impacts.
• All persons who work for United Elevator Engineering Ltd have a personal responsibility for implementing this Policy.